Safety valve Model 6400, is an angular type safety valve at 90º between the inlet and the outlet connections, with flanged connections, full nozzle, direct action and spring loaded. Subdivided into three types; Conventional, Balanced (with bellows) and Balanced-Piston. All three are designed with specific trims to work with gases and vapors or liquids.
- Valve body is angular type at 90º between inlet and outlet flanges. Its large internal capacity and smooth section changes help reduc¬ing turbulences. Therefore, fluid evacuation on discharge is improved.
- Valve body is angular type at 90º between inlet and outlet flanges. Its large internal capacity and smooth section changes help reducing turbulences. Therefore, fluid evacuation on discharge is improved.
- Disc is separate from disc-holder, for that reason its repair or change is improved and a better selection of materials can be performed.
- Stem-push rod design in two parts enables push rod material to be hardened to withstand high charges, facilitating displacement, avoiding seizure with guide.
- Guide has a large push rod guide area to prevent premature damage, ensuring perfect alignment with all internals.
- Bellows are performed so its average area is equal to orifice area thus achieving perfect valve balance and consequently perfect operation before variable back pressures. Its meticulous design enables maximum pressures and temperatures to be supported achieving a high degree of elasticity.
- Springs are designed with experimented highly reliable calculation software and manufactured with the ideal material qualities for the process conditions, ensuring elasticity and accurate repetition of valve opening.
- For design of the different valve types has taken into account standardization, enabling a conventional type valve to be converted into balanced with minimum parts change.