Noise in some safety and control valves generates levels above 150 dBA / dBC, a situation that is a concern for the technical operations and maintenance of plants.
Noise exposure increasingly limits system and profitability productivity, Silencers are used to reduce noise in safety valves (PSV), Relief Valves (PRV), starter valves, blow valves, blow downs, ejectors, and discharge tanks.
- Quality and value: manufacturing according with ISO 9001:2008;
- Designed in accordance with the ASME Boiler and Pressure vessel Code.
- Welder performance qualifications and welding procedure specification according to ASME Section IX.
- End connection flanges are in compliance with ASME B 16.5 and butt- welded end with ASME B 16.25.
- Noise control range: from 15 dBA to up 60 dBA of noise attenuation
- Vent silencers are available in carbon steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, or with numerous protective-coating systems for working temperatures up to 650ºC
- ASME Class 150 – 2500.
- Inlet size NPS 2 – 40.
- Dewatering pipe.
- Lower life – cycle cost: no maintenance requirements.
- Non-destructive testing